Monday, September 1, 2014

My Favorite Movie

I have a lot of favorite movies, because I have seen a lot of them. But, If I had to choose one, I think I would choose Dragon Ball Evolution, because is a very good movie and very good made.




In this amazing movie acts Justin Chadwin, a very good actor that I think will be next Marlon Brando. He has a lot of good skills and he's very charming and attractive. He plays the role of Gokú, the principal character of the original series. I think that the director choose him because he is physically very similar with Gokú, in the hear, in the eyes and even in the strong. 

The other characters are not so important and They really don't care so much. We have Bulma (Emmy Rossum), a weak ordinary and boring woman, Roshi (Yun Fat Chow), an old and pervert man, and others even less important.


The movie its about the legend of the "seven dragon balls", that supposes when you recollect them, a dragon appears and give you one wish. But an evil guy called Piccolo (James Marsters) wants to rule the world with the help of the dragon balls, so Gokú must fight with him and protect the planet earth.

The story takes place in the earth, but Piccolo comes from another planet named Namekusei. In Namekusei all the people are green (I don't know why) and there is no women! (I don't know why either).  I believe that the Namekuseis are homosexual (and its fine, because I'm not homophobic).

For me this movie is perfect. When the people says that a movie is a "masterpiece", I immediately think in this movie. I really love it. 

x

5 comments:

  1. ITS A GOOD MOVIE, BUT WHY KRILLIN DOESN´T IS IN THE MOVIE >:(... KAME HAME HAAAA!!!!! XD XD XDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie sucks, I recommend Piraña is a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goku was my platonic love when I was like 7 years old. So you understand this movie really makes me sick. I also miss Krilin, MAYBE HE WAS ALREADY DEATH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. justun chadwin the next marlon brandon? hahaa. maybe is too much Yayito XD

    ReplyDelete