Monday, September 22, 2014

My Best Friend

I don't have a best friend because I have a lot of friends, like Roberto Carlos but not a million of them. In the university I have a group of friends called "Iceitos", they're my best friends but deep in my heart I really hate them because they're very stupid, but at the same time that is the thing that I most like of them. 



In the Iceitos group are: José Miguel (The baby) the most handsome and little of all, Camilo (The Milk) the most milkest man on earth, Marco (The tank) the most partyboy and drunkest, Nicolás (The fat) that is like an eight ball of pool, Francisco (The gaucho) the most angriest man I ever know, and Ignacio (The raccoon) the most stupid guy in all the universe.


I met them in the University in first year, but in that period we weren't friends yet. Iceitos born in second year and I think that in fifth year we will fight each other and Iceitos will broke. I'm really waiting that this happen. It is my secret wish.


It's a joke, I love my friends (except The Racoon)

4 comments: