Monday, November 17, 2014

Post 8: Money

Well, the money is not a very important thing to me, because I always lived with no luxuries or any of that expensive and stupid things. Of course that I think that money is very important to other basic things like eat, travel or buy clothes.

I really hate the upstart people, because they wish to be a person that they really aren't, like the people that live in Comunas like Maipu, Pudahuel or Renca and want to live in places like Providencia or Las Condes just for the status that that places grants. So pathetic. 



I'm very good managing my budget, because as I don't win much money I learned to save my money and use it wisely. I started to work when I realized that my Mom couldn't pay all the thins that I need, and that was when I was sixteen. Since that age, I don't request money for My mom never more.

I don't know what I would do if I was millionaire, probably I spent money in stupid things like electronic gadgets or videogames or things like that. But the one thing that I'm sure is that I will hep my family and specially my mother, I will give her a new apartment and a lot of tickets to travel around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment