Monday, November 17, 2014

English Language Challenges

Well, how to start, I think for the beginning (haha bad joke). English is a language that I really like, because I love how sounds when it is well pronounced. I think that English is very important to people because is an universal language, if you are in any place in the world you could survive only speaking English, because ALWAYS will be a person that speak that language.

English is important too to the students of this career, because the most of movies that we see are in this language. Also the music and the books. I think that the learning of English must start in a very early age, because to the adults (I think in my Mom) is too late to start learning it.



English is not difficult, but need a lot of practice. I know how to read English stuffs and I understand when a person talk to me in English, but is very difficult to me write in this language. I don't know why but I always get tangled when I want to conjugate a verb. The past, the present and the future are very complicated to me, but I promise that I will fix it and I will learn a perfect English when I leave the university.

I really enjoys the classes, thanks for all teacher, I learned a lot.

2 comments:

  1. Very funny Mr. Horacio, I laughed a lot with the joke you did at the beginning of the post. Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooooooo!

    Very funny your blog, this time you got serious.

    Bye, "The crazy man"

    ReplyDelete