Monday, August 18, 2014

It's me, an idol

Hi, my name is Horacio, I'm twenty two years old and I come from Pudahuel, in the west zone of the capital.

I live with my mother, my grandmother and my two little brothers.

I like to sleep all day long, going to parties and I don't like to go to the University, because I live so bloody far.

I like to spend time with my friends, except with Nacho Carcavilla, also know as "The Raccoon", because he doesn't smell very well and deep in my heart I really hate him.



My best "University friend" is Joseph Michael Pena, also know as "The Baby", but he has more than one best friend, because he really wants to be the most popular boy on the University, even more popular than the teachers.

I like piña colada and Popeye's. I really like fried chicken. That's all I can say about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment